Release date: 19 June 2013
written by Brett Minchington and data compiled by EBI and their global research partners.
Includes global and regional findings, a must for global and multi-national companies!
Each order includes a complimentary copy of the NEW book 'Employer branding & the new world@work' valued at AUD$89
purchase the full report>
Collective Learning Australia is pleased to publish the 2013 Employer Brand International Employer Branding Global Insights Research study. The study of more than 3000 employees explores the current status of employer branding in companies across all industries and all sizes.
The survey findings identify key trends which should be used to guide the development and management of your company's employer brand strategy. The report will assist leaders, vendors, academics and consultants to advise companies and professionals on the current status and future trends in employer branding around the world. The report provides global and regional (16 regions) including Asia, Australia, Belarus, Canada, Europe (other), New Zealand, Poland, Russia, Scandinavia, South Africa, South America, Turkey, UAE, UK, Ukraine, USA answers to the following questions:
Answers will also be provided on the importance of the following on the employer brand
- Which department(s) is currently responsible for managing your employer brand?
- Plans for expenditure on employer branding activities in 2013
- The level of support employer branding has inside companies amongst CEO's and Executives
- How employer brand strategy is aligned with corporate strategy, mission/vision, values, etc
- Level of training employees have received in how to deliver the brand promise
- Level of social media usage during working hours
- People management processes and tools which have been influenced by the employer brand strategy
- Key areas employees believe their company should invest more in over the next 2 years
- The main obstacles to recruiting the best talent
- The most effective recruiting channels
- The most effective way to develop talent
- Market factors which will have the greatest impact on business in the next 2 years
- The most important traits company’s look for in employees
- The most important company attributes that bring out the best in people
- Company reputation
- Candidate experience
- Ability for candidates to apply for a job using a mobile phone
- The induction of new hires
- Company culture
- Decision making capability
- Employee health and well being
- Career development
- Employee advocacy
- Confidence in the economic environment
43 Implications For Business are also presented based on a detailed analysis of the findings.
The findings are a must read for corporations serious about building a sustainable business in today's increasingly challenging climate. For more information about Employer Brand International or the survey findings please contact:
Andrea Fielding, Global Relationship Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org